Sunday, January 2, 2011

back at it

I started back at work a little today after a week off. It was nice not to teach any lessons, practice, or direct any ensembles this week. But I'm starting to feel well rested enough to get back at it. Tomorrow will step things up with many lessons, some practicing, and some planning for some upcoming events. Plus getting back to the gym.

Today was pretty mellow: I taught two lessons, organized music for my bell choir, talked about some upcoming pieces to play with the organist. I also did a couple things I'd been procrastinating, like sending in a description of a clinic I'm supposed to do for the AGO and a bio and all that kind of thing.

Later, we're probably going to hit the Home Depot and pick out some new flooring for the kitchen. Romantic, right? There's many little things that need to be done around the house, so we're going to tackle one little thing each month this year. That's the resolution, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment